I had a comment/question asking about clarification and differentiation for the Belize Knot, Kime’s Clincher (Clifford’s Knot), and Lefty’s No-slip.
1. All of them are non-slip loop knots.
2. All of them start with an overhand knot in the end of the tippet.
3. I particularly like the Belize Knot for finer tippets where a small loop is desired.
4. Kime’s Clincher is best in heavy material such as is used in a shock tippet–40 to 80 lb mono.
5. Lefty’s No-Slip knot is best in light to medium weight tippet materials.
6. The differences in the way they are tied is in the way the tag end of the tippet is wound around the tippet and then inserted back through the overhand knot: